- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- age_requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn how to cook a traditional tagine in Aït Benhaddou
- Spend the night amidst the dunes of the Sahara Desert at an authentic Berber camp complete with a traditional feast and local entertainment
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the World Heritagelisted city: Meknes
Kasbahs rising out of the desert, legendary mountain passes and ancient cities brimming with a thousand-and-one sights. This tour will take you on a magic carpet ride through magnificent Morocco, where adventurous days give way to Arabian nights.
Day 1 : Casablanca
Day 2 : Casablanca – Rabat – Fes
Day 3 : Fes – Moulay Idriss – Meknes – Fes
Day 4 : Fes
Day 5 : Fes – Ifrane – Midelt – Errachidia
Day 6 : Errachidia – Rissani – Merzouga
Day 7 : Merzouga – Dadès Gorge – Aït Benhaddou
Day 8 : Aït Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Aït Benhaddou
Day 9 : Aït Benhaddou – Marrakech
Day 10 : Marrakech
- 9 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 201 today.
- Earn US$ 134+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Majestic Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Majestic Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tour group sizes have been limited to an average group size of 10 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations, transport and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- Book now and relax knowing you are covered under our new COVID-19 Assurance Policy. At no additional cost to you, new bookings are now 100% refundable in the unfortunate event you are diagnosed with COVID-19 or unable to travel due to government-enforced lockdowns prior to your scheduled departure date.