- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The perfect balance of cultural discovery, adventure and ocean-side relaxation. 15-day Magical Morocco launches the ultimate adventure in the endless beaches of bustling Casablanca. Before discovering the fascinating Blue City, visit the capital, Rabat. Roam the charming streets of Fes and experience the breath-taking Sahara Desert. Travel through monumental Kasbahs guarding passages and arrive in the enchanting oceanside fortress of Essaouira. Take a scenic side to Agadir for 4 days of relaxation and perhaps surfing, while enjoying the welcoming medina and lovely seafood.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen, Meknes, Fes
Day 4: Fes
Day 5: Fes, Midelt, Erfoud, Merzauga
Day 6: Merzouga, Tinghir, Dades Valley
Day 7: Dades Valley, Ourzazate
Day 8: Ouarzazate, Aït Ben Haddou, Marrakech
Day 9: Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakesh, Essaouira
Day 11: Essaouira, Agadir
Day 12: Agadir
Day 13: Agadir
Day 14: Agadir
Day 16: Agadir
- 5 & 4 Star Characteristic Hotels :Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining :14 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 13 Dinners.
- Luxury Transportation :Deluxe air-conditioned coach with restroom and complimentary bottled water.
- Local Travel Director : Local & Expert Travel Director throughout your trip.
- Journey Highlights : Must see sights, hidden gems & authentic experiences. The Sahara, Camel Ride, Jeep Safari, Kasbahs, Imperial towns and more.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Personal Radio Headsets : Personal radio headsets on tours with 8 or more guests.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel and coach Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Agadir are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magical Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 123 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 31 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Magical Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe.