Looking for available travel experts
- Marvel at the size of the Mosque of Hassan II, which dominates the Casablanca skyline – this massive edifice is the largest in Africa and second only in the world to the great mosque at Mecca.
- Take part in the World Sacred Music festival in Fes.
- Uncover one of the most remote parts of the Roman Empire, and the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco, at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Volubilis.
The location of Fes was chosen by Moulay Idriss based on the abundance of springs ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Casablanca/Marrakech View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 176From US$ 3,344 18 days View Tour
|Jun 10||Only 7 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results