- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Volubilis – Marvel at the UNESCOlisted Roman ruins at Morocco's best preserved archaeological site
- Marrakech See the UNESCOlisted Djemaa el Fna, medina and market place
- Talassemtane National Park Soak up the relaxing scenery of the waterfalls and God's Bridge
- Chefchaouen Wander around the beautiful blue city nestled in the Rif Mountains
Journey through Morocco on this 8 day group tour. Setting off from Casablanca, discover the Roman ruined city of Volubilis and the imperial cities of Fes and Rabat. Explore Morocco’s beautiful “blue city” Chefchaouen and the Rif Mountains, before ending in Marrakech.
Day: 1 Casablanca
Day: 2 Rabat
Day: 3 Chefchaouen
Day: 4 Chefchaouen
Day: 5 Chefchaouen
Day: 6 High Atlas
Day: 7 Marrakech
Day: 8 Marrakech
- 7 nights 4 star hotels and traditional riads
- Breakfast daily and 1 picnic lunch
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided sightseeing - Volubilis, Fes and Marrakech
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$1-2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$50-60pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Imperial Morocco & The Blue City - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Imperial Morocco & The Blue City - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Imperial Morocco & The Blue City - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.