- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Casablanca: Enjoy a tour of this cosmopolitan city and admire the magnificent Hassan II Mosque.
- Rabat: Discover the capital’s many attractions, including the Royal Palace, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, the Hassan Tower and the Oudayas Gardens.
- Meknes: Behold the ancient city gates of Bab Mansour and Bab ElKhemis.
- Fez: See the magnificent Moulay Idriss Zaouia, enjoy lunch in the Medina, explore the historic Jewish quarter and take in the panoramic views from the Royal Palace and fortifications.
The magic and mystique of Morocco come to life over eight fascinating days exploring the impressive imperial cities of North Africa’s last kingdom. Visit the awe-inspiring cities of Marrakech, Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Casablanca. Discover the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Volubilis and experience the rustic charms of the Atlas Mountains’ market towns. Accommodation is in choice hotels on a half- or full-board basis, with plenty of opportunities to savour the best in traditional Moroccan cuisine, including a spectacular dinner show in a historical palace in the Marrakech Medina.
Day 1: Arrival Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca
Day 3: Casablanca – Rabat – Meknes – Volubilis – Fez (355 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 4: Fez
Day 5: Fez – Beni-mellal – Marrakech (550 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech - Casablanca (250 Km - 3 Hrs)
Day 8: Departure Casablanca
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Half-board option: 7 breakfasts and 6 dinners, lunch on Day 6 at the hotel (dinner not included on Day 6)
- Full-board option (extra fee): 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners including a Moroccan dinner show (lunch on Day 7 not included)
- Air-conditioned bus for the duration of the tour
- Private Transfers from Casablanca Airport to Casablanca Hotel on day 1.
- P. Transfer from Marrakech Hotel to Casablanca Hotel on day 7
- P. Transfer from Casablanca Hotel to Casablanca Airport on day 8.
- Operated with guide speaking French, English or Spanish during the whole tour on private basis
- German-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Selected board basis:
- Admission to all museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary: panoramic tour of Casablanca with visit exterior of Mosquee Hassan II, panoramic tour of Rabat, the Kasbah Oudayas, panoramic tour of Meknès; Bou Inania or Attarine madrasah in Fès, exterior visit of Quaraouiyine Mosque, Royal Palace exterior; Koutoubia mosque exterior, Bahia Palace, Heritage museum, Medina and Jemaa el-Fnaa square in Marrakech
- Tips in hotels and restaurants
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay directly)
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Imperial Cities Of Morocco From Casablanca 8 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Imperial Cities Of Morocco From Casablanca 8 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Imperial Cities Of Morocco From Casablanca 8 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.