- Wander through ancient medinas and Roman ruins.
- Ride a camel into the Sahara.
- Spend a night in a mountain gîte.
- Enjoy traditional Moroccan fare at a local home.
- Shop in seaside Essaouira.
- Set eyes on the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Show more
If you want to hit Morocco’s highlights, this is your adventure. Wander through kasbahs, spice markets, and cities pulsing with energy on this comprehensive trip. Climb onto a camel and explore the edge of the Sahara before admiring the views from the heights of the Atlas Mountains. Experience the energy of imperial cities as you explore souks stuffed with exotic wares. Then take a moment to appreciate this amazing adventure as you spend a night in a mountain gîte.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca/Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen
Day 4: Chefchaouen/Fès
Day 5: Fès
Day 6: Fès/Merzouga
Day 7: Merzouga
Day 8: Merzouga/Todra Gorge
Day 9: Todra Gorge/Aït Ben Haddou
Day 10: Ait Benhaddou / High Atlas Mountains
Day 11: High Atlas Mountains / Essaouira
Day 12: Essaouira
Day 13: Essaouira/Marrakech
Day 14: Marrakech
Day 15: Marrakech
- Hotels (13 nts), mountain gîte (1 nt, multi-share).
14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD390-510 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, camel, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, driver.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mhaya Village Community Lunch
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal
- Aroumd (Aremd)
- Your Discover Moment: Marrakech
- Tangier guided tour including the medina
- and the grand and petit souks
- Volubilis guided tour including Roman ruins
- Fès medina guided tour including artisans' quarter and Fès tannery
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- High Atlas Mountains hike
- Marrakech medina guided walk including Saadian Tombs
- Bahia Palace
- souks and Jemaa el-Fnaa square
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 50 today.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 August 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.