Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Brush shoulders with locals while you all feast on freshly grilled sardines purchased from the port fish souk in Essaouira.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
From US$ 1,240 10 days View Tour
|Sep 28||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 5||Only 5 seats left|
- Recline on Moroccan Kilims in the shadow of the ancient ruins of Volubilis and picnic on local ingredients, much like the Romans once did.
- Fes’ medina is a gift for the senses, with taste the main beneficiary.
- Discover desert flavours on an overnight stay in the Sahara.
From US$ 2,120 12 days View Tour
|Oct 2||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 9||Only 1 seat left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results