- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-80 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37527
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Discover the the beauty of Morocco on this overland trip from Casblanca
- Explore Fez and Marrakech on full-day tours
- Visit the magnificent Todra Canyons
- Learn more about traditions, culture and food of Morocco
Visit Casablanca, the economic capital, Meknes the Ismailia capital, and ancient Roman site Volubilis. Then, head to Fez; the spiritual capital, where you will have a full day to explore the rich history and the old medina. Other destinations we visit include Rabat, the administrative capital; Marrakech, an imperial city known for its non-stop entertainment; and Ait Benhaddou, known for its UNESCO-heritage-listed kasbah. In Erfoud, experience the Sahara Desert of Merzouga via a 4-wheel-drive on an optional tour.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to discover some of Morocco’s unique treasures with a qualified and knowledgeable guide!
Day 1: Saturday: Arrival in Casablanca
Day 2: Sunday: Casablanca, Meknes, Moulay Driss, Fez (320 km)
Day 3: Monday: Fez
Day 4: Tuesday: Fez, Rabat, Marrakech (495 km)
Day 5: Wednesday: Marrakech
Day 6: Thursday: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Zagora (380 km)
Day 7: Friday: Zagora, Nkob, Tazzarine, Erfoud (300km)
Day 8: Saturday: Erfoud, Tinghir, Ouarzazate (350 km)
Day 9: Sunday: Ouarzazate, Marrakech, Casablanca (430 km)
Day 10: Monday: Casablanca Departure
- Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 8 Dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers with assistance
- Air conditioned transportation with driver
- Bilingual tour-escort during the trip
- Entrance fees to the monuments as indicated in the program
- Sightseeing & visits as described in the program
- Our full assistance
- VAT taxes
- Single room suppl 4* hotels
- Full board (lunches included)
- 4x4 to Merzouga dunes
- 4x4 to Merzouga incl dinner
- NY diner in 4*hotel on 27
- 4x4 excusrion+diner+night
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that if you are traveling over New Year's Eve, the NYE dinner is mandatory (available as an add on) You can upgrade your accommodation to 5star. Please contact us for prices.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.