- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Envisage the captivating harmony of bustling bazaars, sky-high Saharan dunes and marvellous imperial Kasbahs. Witness the love of ocean and the desert with the multi-colourful Moroccan culture at your backdrop. Travel exquisitely from the vibrant port of Casablanca to incredible imperial cities of Marrakech, Rabat and Fes, decorated with beautiful palaces and gardens. Experience the Saharan lifestyle on an epic adventure before jaunting through gorgeous oceanside medinas. Listen to jazz as you stroll the streets of the wonderful seaside fortress of Essaouira before returning to Casablanca.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Fes
Day 3: Fes
Day 4: Fes, Midelt, Erfoud
Day 5: Erfoud, Tinghir, Ouarzazate
Day 6: Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou, Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech, Essaouira
Day 9: Essaouira, Casablanca
Day 10: Casablanca
- 5 & 4 Star Characteristic Hotels :Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining :9 Breakfasts, 8 Dinners.
- Luxury Transportation :Deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Local Travel Director : Local & Expert Travel Director throughout your trip.
- Journey Highlights : Must see sights, hidden gems & authentic experiences. The Sahara, Camel Ride, Jeep Safari, Kasbahs, Imperial towns and more.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Morocco-Private tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Morocco-Private tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 133 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Morocco-Private tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Morocco-Private tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour does not allow any group sizes larger than 12 travellers to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.