- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Envisage the captivating harmony of bustling bazaars, sky-high Saharan dunes and marvellous imperial Kasbahs. Witness the love of ocean and the desert with the multi-colourful Moroccan culture at your backdrop. Travel exquisitely from the vibrant port of Casablanca to incredible imperial cities of Marrakech, Rabat and Fes, decorated with beautiful palaces and gardens. Experience the Saharan lifestyle on an epic adventure before jaunting through gorgeous oceanside medinas. Listen to jazz as you stroll the streets of the wonderful seaside fortress of Essaouira before returning to Casablanca.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Fes
Day 3: Fes
Day 4: Fes, Midelt, Erfoud
Day 5: Erfoud, Tinghir, Ouarzazate
Day 6: Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou, Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech, Essaouira
Day 9: Essaouira, Casablanca
Day 10: Casablanca
- 5 & 4 Star Characteristic Hotels : Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining : 9 Breakfasts, 8 Dinners.
- Luxury Transportation : Deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Local Travel Director : Local & Expert Travel Director throughout your trip.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2022, a deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smaller than usual, allowing you more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.