- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stroll through the city as you admire its Mauresque architecture.
- Visit the spectacular Hassan II Mosque overlooking the Atlantic ocean.
- Gaze at the glasswork of the Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Enjoy a local lunch at the Marché Central.
This quick two-day tour of Casablanca features all the highlights you just can't miss. Under the oh-so-knowledgeable guidance of a CEO, visit the Hassan II Mosque and the Notre Dame Cathedral, have lunch inside the Marche Centrale, enjoy a delicious pastilla, and lots more.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca
- Hotel (1 nt).
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD40-55 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Traditional Pastilla Dinner, Casablanca
- Your Foodie Moment: Lunch at Marchė Central, Casablanca
- Visits to Hassan II Mosque, Pâtisserie Bennis Habous, Mahkama du Pacha, Mohammed V & United Nations Square, and Notre Dame Church
- City Views From Casablanca Twin Center
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Casablanca Mini Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 11 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Casablanca Mini Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Casablanca Mini Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Casablanca Mini Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Mini AdventuresShorter itineraries that revolve around one specific destination, Mini Adventures are an easy way to add some more excitement before or after your multi-day tour, or to enjoy as a standalone experience.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.