- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the exterior of the grand II Mosque during a si ghtseeing tour of Casablanca
- Explore yhe imperial city of Meknes and see the romain ruins of Volubilis
- Visit Fez,see some of its major Landmarks
- Travel to Marrakech,the city of mosques,palaces & gardens
See some of the major highlights of all these cities during this trip: From Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque to Funduq al-Najjariyyin (Najjariyyin Fountain) of Fez and Saadien's Tombs, Menara Garden as well as Bahia Palace in Marrakesh.
Get the chance to explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis, widely regarded as the ancient capital of the kingdom of Mauretania. This guided tour comes to an end in Casablanca, where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Casablanca arrival
Day 2: Casablanca – Meknes – Fes (320 km)
Day 3: Fez
Day 4: Fez – Rabat - Marrakesh (495 km)
Day 5: Marrakesh sightseeing tour
Day 6: Free day in Marrakesh
Day 7: Marrakesh – Casablanca (240 km)
Day 8: Casablanca departure
- 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Half-board accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- New year evening supplement (in case of 31 st Dec)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.