- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cover two important Moroccan cities within five days
- See the exterior of the grand Hassan II Mosque during your Casablanca sightseeing tour
- Discover Marrakech & see its highlights
See some of the major highlights of both these cities during this guided trip. From Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque, Mohamed V square and royal palace to Marrakech's Menara Garden, Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs and Koutoubia.
We will drop you off at the airport in Casablanca on the last day of this tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Feel free to send us your inquiries by clicking on the "Make An Inquiry" button on the top right side of this page.
Day 1: Casablanca arrival
Day 2: Casablanca – Marrakech ( 240 km)
Day 3: Marrakech sightseeing tour
Day 4: Marrakech – Casablanca (240 km)
Day 5: Casablanca departure
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Twin/double-room accommodation in hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage, porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full-board option
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Morocco visa charges
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same (if different accommodation options are available)
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Hotel taxes
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.