- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Fez and see some of its major landmarks
- Discover the Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Explore Casablanca, the administrative capital of Morocco
- See the exterior of the grand Hassan II Mosque during your sightseeing tour
Starting from Casablanca, where we will pick you up upon arrival, this trip will take you to Rabat, Fez and Meknes, among other places. See some of the major highlights of all these cities during this trip: From Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque to Najjariyyin Fountain in Fez. Discover the Roman ruins of Volubilis, which is said to have been the capital of the ancient kingdom of Mauretania.
This guided tour comes to an end in Casablanca, where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Casablanca arrival
Day 2: Casablanca – Fez (320 km)
Day 3: Fez sightseeing tour
Day 4: Fez – Casablanca (320 km)
Day 5: Casablanca - departure
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Half-board accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full-board addon
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same
- Morocco visa fees
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.