- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City
- Meknes and Rabat Explore two fascinating imperial cities
- Fes The atmospheric medina also known as Mecca of the West
- Merzouga Sand Sea Take an optional camel ride through the impressive sand dunes of the Sahara or an overnight under the stars
Enter the world of ancient Morocco on this journey through the country's imperial cities; Rabat, Meknes, Fes and Marrakech. Travel through the mountainous land of Berbers and to the edge of Africa where we relax in the tranquil port town of Essaouira. Atmospheric medinas - Get lost in the colourful alleyways of the cities\ old towns Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations Essaouira - Relax in the traditional and charming port town on the Atlantic coast.
Day 1 : Join trip in Casablanca
Day 2 : Visit to Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque, take a guided tour of Rabat and continue to the imperial city of Meknes
Day 3 : Sightseeing in Meknes; drive to Fes via the ancient, Roman site of Volubilis
Day 4 : A full day exploring Fes
Day 5 : Drive over the Middle Atlas to Erfoud
Day 6 : Drive to Merzouga, and take 4WD vehicles into the desert for a night in a traditional Berber Camp
Day 7 : Full day journey to Todra Gorge
Day 8 : Optional walk in Todra Gorge
Day 9 : Drive to Ait Ben Haddou via El Kelaa des M’Gouna and the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs
Day 10 : Drive through the Tizi n'Tichka mountain pass to Ouirgane
Day 11 : Travel to the Atlantic Coast town of Essaouira
Day 12 : A free day to explore Essaouira
Day 13 : Drive to Marrakech; Afternoon guided sightseeing to explore the medina, Koutoubia Mosque and Djemaa El-Fnaa
Day 14 : Explore Marrakech at your own pace
Day 15 : Trip ends in Marrakech
- 14 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Moroccan House Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel Akouas (1 night)
- Hotel Zahrat al Jabal (2 nights)
- Hotel Le Riad (1 night)
- Chebbi Dunes Camp (1 night)
- Hotel Kenzi Saghro (2 nights)
- La Kasbah (1 night)
- La Bergerie (1 night)
- Kasbah Souiria Hotel (2 nights)
- Moroccan House (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.