- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Rabat: See the Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- Casablanca: See the Hassan II Mosque and the Corniche.
- Meknès: Admire the Bab elMansour Gate on Place ElHedim in the heart of the Medina.
- Fes: Led by your Local Expert, wander the maze of streets that make up the ancient Medina. Pass one of the world's oldest university's and see the hidden courtyards, mosques and workshop and continue through the souks, an array of vendors selling food, clothes, leather goods and beautiful lights.
Discover the spectacular sites of Morocco on this 10-day guided tour. Explore Morocco's largest mosque in Casablanca and indulge in a feast of aromatic tagines and exotic fruits inside the ancient palace in Fes. Then take time to watch the enticing art of belly dancing. Be awed by the rugged red mountains of Dades Valley, then sip wild-herb tea alongside local nomads. Before you reach Marrakesh, walk around one of Morocco's most impressive kasbahs at the gate of the Saraha, an earthen clay fortress and UNESCO World Heritage Site. And of course, you won't leave Morocco without seeing the snake charmers, storytellers and acrobats in Marrakesh's markets and souks, where you can buy anything from a cashmere scarf to a woven rug.
Day 1: Welcome to Casablanca
Day 2: Rabat, Imperial Meknes and Fes Relaxed Start
Day 3: Fes Sightseeing Relaxed Start
Day 4: The Ziz Gorges to Erfoud
Day 5: Spectacular Ouarzazate
Day 6: To Marrakesh
Day 7: Marrakesh, Pearl of the South Relaxed Start
Day 8: Elegant Essaouira Relaxed Start
Day 9: Return to Casablanca Relaxed Start
Day 10: Au revoir Casablanca
- Casablanca: You must remember this...a fabulous 4-course Celebration Dinner with drinks at Rick's Café, made famous by the 1942 film.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfast (B), 1 Dinner (D), 5 Dinner with Wine (DW), and 2 Lunch (L)
- Dades Valley: Stop at a traditional Nomad house and meet the locals as you sip Berber tea.
- : We only work with establishments we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which include hotels, restaurants and sight-seeing venues.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- : Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned coach. Our customized luxury coaches are sanitized before the start of your tour and are maintained to very high standards. Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will delight you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- : Experience enhanced hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.All Travel Directors, Well-Being Directors and Drivers have completed training in enhanced well-being and hygiene protocols.
- Casablanca: Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at 18:00 for your Welcome Dinner, with the opportunity to mingle over a pleasant evening of good food.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- : Our Well-Being Directors take a proactive approach to your welfare ensuring all well-being regulations are met (available on tours with 21 or more guests).
- : Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day.
- : "Morocco is a country with many contrasts, from the very modern world to the incredible ancient traditions that live side by side in a perfect harmony."
- Fes: Join in the fun at a colourful Moroccan feast, complete with rhythmic music, writhing belly dancers and an array of local dishes and delicacies.
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 163 today.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.