- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ORIENTATION of Rabat, Meknès, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Essaouira and Casablanca
- VIEW the Royal Palace in Rabat, the Ziz Valley near Tinghir, the Todra Gorge, Aït Ben Haddou and the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- VISIT Midelt, Tafilalt Oasis and Bahia Palace
As you journey through Morocco's charming cities of Casablanca, Fez and Marrakesh, which include visits to the life-giving oasis of Tinghir, Todra Gorge and Ouarzazate.
Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca Rabat Mekns Fes (2 Nights)
Day 3: Fes Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Fes Midelt Erfoud
Day 5: Erfoud Tinghir Dades Valley
Day 6: Dades Valley Ouarzazate At Ben Haddou Marrakesh (2 Nights)
Day 7: Marrakesh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 8: Marrakesh Essaouira
Day 9: Essaouira Casablanca
Day 10: Depart Casablanca
- 9 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.