- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore with a Local Specialist in Fes and Marrakesh
- Discover Rabat, Meknès, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Essaouira and Casablanca
- Visit a traditional tannery and dyepit in Fes, Midelt, Tafilalt Oasis, Bahia Palace and a Moroccan pharmacy in Marrakesh
- View the Royal Palace in Rabat, the Ziz Valley near Tinghir, the Todra Gorge, Aït Ben Haddou and the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
An in-depth Morocco trip featuring all the exciting sights, sounds and flavours befitting of its status as the gateway to Africa. Explore the ancient alleyways of Fes, spend the evening like a local in a riad and learn about the healing touch of Moroccan ingredients like argan oil.
Day 1: Welcome to Casablanca
Day 2: Journey to Rabat, Mekns and on to Fes
Day 3: Discover Vibrant Fes
Day 4: Onwards to Erfoud
Day 5: Off to Tinghir Oasis and the Stunning Dades Valley
Day 6: Venture through the High Atlas Mountains to Marrakesh
Day 7: Explore Marrakesh
Day 8: Continue to Coastal Essaouira
Day 9: Return to Casablanca
Day 10: Farewell Morocco
- 9 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.