- duration 10 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- A day at sea. Relaxation and rediscovery are yours to enjoy.
- Be amazed with the grace of the Peruvian Paso horse in a charming display of these beautiful and authentic animals.
- Lima signals the end of your cruise as you disembark after breakfast taking away memories of your adventures.
Transiting the Panama Canal and gazing at its ever-changing vistas from the luxurious comfort of your verandah suite on board Scenic Eclipse is just one of the many inspiring experiences you’ll have during this discovery cruise along Central America’s coastline to Peru.
Tropical, verdant and buzzing with wildlife, the jungles and islands of Panama and Colombia are breathtaking. Discover the unique marine and bird life and explore the coastlines by Zodiac, kayak and snorkelling. A highlight will be meeting the Embera and Guna communities and discovering the well-preserved pre-Colombian ruins of Chan Chan on the coast of Peru.
Day 1 : Cartagena, Colombia
Day 2 : San Blas Islands, Panama
Day 3 : Panama Canal
Day 4 : Darién National Park
Day 5 : Utria National Park, Colombia
Day 6 : At sea
Day 7 : At sea
Day 8 : Salaverry, Peru
Day 9 : Salaverry > Isla Guanape
Day 10 : Callao, Lima
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Panorama suite
- Spa suite
- 9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches and 9 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 10 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 10 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Cartagena and from Callao (Lima) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Panama & Colombia Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 255 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 11 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Panama & Colombia Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Panama & Colombia Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.