- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5220
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Wander the old walled city of Cartagena.
- Sip a cold beverage by the Caribbean Sea.
- Learn about Wiwa customs on a village visit.
- Hike through the lush jungle to the Lost City.
Colombia has a certain kind of magic that you won’t find anywhere else in the Caribbean. On this trip, you’ll experience it first-hand via visits to rural regions, treks through Tayrona National Park’s picturesque trails and (of course), downtime on the beach. Spend time with village communities to learn about Indigenous traditions before heading deep into the jungle to Teyuna — the fabled Ciudad Perdida (Lost City) older than Machu Picchu — a place crowded with history and free of crowds. Colombia is mysterious. Come figure out the riddle.
Day 1: Cartagena
Day 2: Cartagena
Day 3: Cartagena/Minca
Day 4: Minca/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 5: Parque Nacional Natural Sierra Nevada
Day 6: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Taganga
Day 7: Taganga/Santa Marta
Day 8: Santa Marta
Day 9: Santa Marta/Ricardito Camp
Day 10: Ricardito Camp/Teyuna Paraiso Camp
Day 11: Paraiso Camp to Mumake Camp
Day 12: Mumake Camp to Ricardito Camp
Day 13: Santa Marta
Day 14: Santa Marta
- Hotels/guesthouses (9 nts), camping (4 nts in hammocks or rustic bunks)
13 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD245-320 for meals not included.
- Private van, public bus, 4x4, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, indigenous local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Gotshezhy Village
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- City tour in Cartagena
- Tayrona National Park (excluding February departures) hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Taganga Orientation Walk
- Trek to the Lost City with indigenous guide (5 days)
- Guided tour of the Lost City
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cartagena and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia's Caribbean Coast & Lost City tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia's Caribbean Coast & Lost City tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia's Caribbean Coast & Lost City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia's Caribbean Coast & Lost City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.