- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5225
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Relax to the Caribbean rhythms on the coast.
- Hike through lush jungle with an Indigenous guide.
- Meet the locals and learn about coffee in Minca.
- Indulge in fresh seafood and Colombian specialties.
- Spend a day with the Gotshezhy Wiwa Indigenous community
Take it from us — the nature of Colombia and the Caribbean is like nowhere else on Earth. On this one-week trip packed with active highlights and laid-back moments, you’ll get the best of beach relaxation and wilderness exploration. Beach time and Tayrona National Park are on the bill here, including chances for hikes down picturesque trails and spending time with the Gotshezhy Wiwa Indigenous community to learn about their customs and traditions. Get back to nature in the jungle town of Minca — it’s the great outdoors with a chill Caribbean twist.
Day 1: Cartagena
Day 2: Cartagena
Day 3: Cartagena/Minca
Day 4: Minca/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 5: Parque Nacional Natural Sierra Nevada
Day 6: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Taganga
Day 7: Taganga/Santa Marta
Day 8: Santa Marta
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, public bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Gotshezhy Village
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- City tour in Cartagena
- Tayrona National Park (excluding February departures) hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Wiwa Community visit and lunch
- Taganga orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cartagena and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Caribbean Colombia Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caribbean Colombia Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Caribbean Colombia Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caribbean Colombia Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.