- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Relax to the Caribbean rhythms on the coast.
- Hike through lush jungle with an Indigenous guide.
- Meet the locals and learn about coffee in Minca.
- Indulge in fresh seafood and Colombian specialties.
Take it from us — the nature of Colombia and the Caribbean is like nowhere else on Earth. On this one-week trip packed with active highlights and laid-back moments, you’ll get the best of beach relaxation and wilderness exploration. Beach time and Tayrona National Park are on the bill here, including chances for hikes down picturesque trails and spending time with the Gotshezhy Wiwa Indigenous community to learn about their customs and traditions. Get back to nature in the jungle town of Minca — it’s the great outdoors with a chill Caribbean twist.
Day 1: Cartagena
Day 2: Cartagena
Day 3: Cartagena/Minca
Day 4: Minca/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 5: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 6: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Taganga
Day 7: Taganga/Santa Marta
Day 8: Santa Marta
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, public bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch, Gotshezhy Village
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- City tour in Cartagena
- Tayrona National Park (excluding February departures) hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Wiwa Community visit and lunch
- Taganga orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cartagena and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Caribbean Colombia Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caribbean Colombia Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Caribbean Colombia Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caribbean Colombia Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.