- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea served in glorious surroundings
- Embark on a steam train ride through the spectacular scenery of Snowdonia National Park
- Stay in the enchanting Italianate style village of Portmeirion – an architectural marvel
On this captivating journey through deep green valleys, past snow-dusted mountains and along an unforgettable coastline, we’ll go high and low in search of Wales’ most iconic sights. Join us as we walk the ancient lands of Celts and Romans, immersing ourselves in age-old local traditions as we go.
Day 1 : Cardiff
Day 2 : Cardiff – Brecon Beacons
Day 3 : Brecon Beacons – Llangollen – North Wales
Day 4 : North Wales
Day 5 : North Wales – Nant Gwrtheyrn – Portmeirion
Day 6 : Portmeirion – Aberystwyth – Pembrokeshire
Day 7 : Pembrokeshire – Tenby – Pembrokeshire
Day 8 : Pembrokeshire – Cardiff
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- 7 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Cardiff are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Wonders of Wales tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Wonders of Wales tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Wonders of Wales tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Wonders of Wales tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tour group sizes have been limited to an average group size of 10 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations, transport and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- Book now and relax knowing you are covered under our new COVID-19 Assurance Policy. At no additional cost to you, new bookings are now 100% refundable in the unfortunate event you are diagnosed with COVID-19 or unable to travel due to government-enforced lockdowns prior to your scheduled departure date.