- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on a scenic Estonian bog walk in Lahemaa National Park
- Explore the rich heritage of St Petersburg on visits to the Hermitage, the Tsarskoye Selo complex and the Peterhof Palace
- Enjoy a beer tasting session accompanied by folk songs and a traditional lunch in Birzai
A decadent display of history, lavish Baroque palaces and tranquil towns, this tour of the Baltics will take you through some of Europe's last remaining hidden gems. From the grandeur of Vilnius to St Petersburg's timeless masterpieces, it's perfect for culture vultures and architecture enthusiasts alike.
The program would be perfect if we could add in more night stay in Ho Chi Minh City as the hotel (Fusion Suites) is very beautiful. The floating market visit in Can Tho is also a highlight that we should not miss”
Day 1 : Vilnius - Trakai - Anyksciai
Day 2 : Anyksciai - Birzai - Pakruojis
Day 3 : Pakruojis - Hill of Crosses - Rundale - Riga
Day 4 : Riga
Day 5 : Riga - Ligatne - Tartu
Day 6 : Tartu - Lahemaa National Park - Tallinn
Day 7 : Tallinn
Day 8 : Tallinn - Helsinki - St. Petersburg
Day 9 : St. Petersburg
Day 10 : St Petersburg
Day 11 : St Petersburg
- 10 nights in boutique accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Cardiff are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 188 today.
- Save US$ 125+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 01 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.