- duration days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Open Air museum
This 3 day tour, starts and ends in Cappadocia, Turkey. A 3 day / 2 night Mini Stay in Cappadocia tour. 2 full days of touring and sightseeing :- an Underground City, the Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Open Air museum and more.
Day 1: Northern Cappadocia
Day 2: Southern Cappadocia
Day 3: Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at Elevres Stone House Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 breakfast and 2 lunch
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flights
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mini Stay Cappadocia - 3 days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mini Stay Cappadocia - 3 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mini Stay Cappadocia - 3 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mini Stay Cappadocia - 3 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. This tour is available on any day. Be aware that some sites are closed on some days.
5. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.