Cape Winelands Food tours 2019/2020
5 Food tours
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SavingUS$ 141From US$ 2,679 14 days View Tour
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 10 seats left|
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses.
- Taste wine in Fairview.
- Enjoy a self-guided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results