- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Cape Agulhas Visit the southernmost tip of Africa where the Indian Ocean and Atlantic Oceans meet
- Cape Town City orientation tour including BoKaap and the Castle of Good Hope. Visit Table Mountain via Aerial Cableway
- Garden Route Game Reserve Three included safari vehicle game drives, in a reserve home to the 'Big 5'
- Hermanus Visit the whale watching capital of South Africa
- Knysna Explore the Knysna Quays area
No, you're not dreaming, the incredible beauty of the Western Cape is part of its charm. From the eclectic streets of Cape Town to the wild nature of Cape Agulhas and the Garden Route Game Reserve, you'll be living out your dream as you dive in to the culture, landscapes and lifestyle of this region.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town (2 Nights)
Day 2: Cape Town Orientation and Free Time
Day 3: Cape Town - Hermanus (1 Night)
Day 4: Hermanus - Garden Route Game Reserve (2 Nights)
Day 5: Garden Route Game Reserve Safari Drives
Day 6: Garden Route Game Reserve - Knysna (2 Nights)
Day 7: Knysna Free Day
Day 8: Knysna - Cape Town (2 Nights)
Day 9: Cape Town Free Day
Day 10: Depart Cape Town
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply. Please refer to the price panel.
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of the Western Cape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the Western Cape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Western Cape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Western Cape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.