- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cape Town City orientation tour and Table Mountain visit
- Garden Route Game Reserve Three game drives in safari vehicles
- Hermanus Visit the whale watching capital of South Africa
- Knysna Explore the Knysna Quays area
No, you're not dreaming, the incredible beauty of the Western Cape is part of its charm. From the eclectic streets of Cape Town to the wild nature of Cape Agulhas and the Garden Route Game Reserve, you'll be living out your dream as you dive in to the culture, landscapes and lifestyle of this region.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town (2 Nights)
Day 2: Cape Town Orientation and Free Time
Day 3: Cape Town - Hermanus (1 Night)
Day 4: Hermanus - Garden Route Game Reserve (2 Nights)
Day 5: Garden Route Game Reserve Safari Day
Day 6: Garden Route Game Reserve - Knysna (2 Nights)
Day 7: Knsyna Free Day
Day 8: Knysna - Cape Town (2 Nights)
Day 9: Cape Town Free Day
Day 10: Depart Cape Town
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply. Please refer to the price panel.
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of the Western Cape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the Western Cape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Western Cape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Western Cape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.