- Wine tasting tour
- Horseback riding
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go out on a guided tour of the fantastic Franschhoek winelands on horseback
- Enjoy great views of the Franschhoek Valley from different riding trails
- Wine tasting at 3 renowned Franschhoek wineries
Start your day enjoying horseback riding in the Franschhoek Valley. There are a bunch of great trail rides that highlight the breathtaking natural beauty of Franschhoek. Pictures always look great from the back of a horse, right?
Find out why the French Huguenots settled in this fertile valley. Stop for lunch and visit 3 renowned wine estates. Get to know why food connoisseurs and gourmands flock to this region while enjoying spectacular views of the wine region and sipping on three varieties of classic French Huguenot heritage wines.
Once you are done tasting wines, enjoy our transfer service back to your accommodation in Cape Town.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private guide/driver
- Horseback-riding tours
- Vineyard tours
- 3 wine tastings
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellations from 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged
Cancellations from 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
Cancellations 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
Cancellations 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.