Wildlife safari & Wine Tasting in Western Cape
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15390
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in Dutch, English, French, German
- Enjoy a twohour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm
- Taste a superb variety of MCCs (sparkling wine) at Villiera Estate
Taste the superb Methode Cap Classique (MCC) sparkling wine for which Villiera is renowned. Travel to Eagle Encounters next. This rehabilitation and conservation centre on Spier Wine Estate will give you a chance to get up close and personal with rare and endangered birds of prey.
If you’re lucky, you’ll get to hold an eagle or an owl in the touching gallery, or take part in a breath-taking falconry display, with kites, buzzards, owls and other birds swooping around you. There’s much more to the centre than just birds, though. Here, you can even hang out with Sonic the Porcupine and Drogon the Bearded Dragon.
Spier is also renowned for the world-class wines it produces. Spend some time sniffing and swirling your way through Spier's range of wines. You also have the option to walk away with a bottle or two.
Its time to leave your furry friends behind and move on to the spiked and scaled ones. Head to Le Bonheur Crocodile Farm for a truly South African wildlife experience and wine tour. Witness these prehistoric reptilian beasts in all their scaly glory as they sprawl in the sun. Get the opportunity to holding one of mama crocs' little guys.
You will be driven back to your accommodation in Cape Town after the 9-hour tour is over.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private guide/driver
- 2-hour safari game drive
- Entrance tickets to Eagle Encounters Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entrance tickets to a crocodile farm
- 2 wine tastings for adults
- 1 juice tasting for kids
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.