- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the penguins at Cape Point's Boulders Beach.
- Spot Africa's "big five" on a Hwange National Park safari.
- See giraffes and elephants from a 4x4 in Kruger National Park
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Dive into Southern Africa's diverse highlights on an itinerary that takes you to the best spots for wildlife safaris with flexibility for your travel selections. Look for Africa's famed "big five" in Kruger National Park then catch a glimpse of the elusive white rhino in Hwange National Park. Upgrade and add-on along the way to make the very best of your entire experience.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town/Hazyview
Day 4: Kruger National Park
Day 5: Kruger National Park
Day 6: Hazyview/Johannesburg
Day 7: Johannesburg/Hwange National Park
Day 8: Hwange National Park
Day 9: Hwange National Park/Victoria Falls
Day 10: Victoria Falls
Day 11: Victoria Falls
- Hotel (5 nts), Lodge (5 nts).
10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, 4x4.
- Cape Point & Boulders Beach Tour
- Kruger National Park Open Vehicle Wildlife Safari Drive
- Panorama Route Scenic Drive
- Wildlife Safari in Hwange National Park
- Victoria Falls Guided Tour
- Boma Dinner & Drumming
- Internal flights
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Southern Africa: Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 163 today.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade Southern Africa: Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Southern Africa: Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Southern Africa: Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.