- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Start and end your trip at the famous Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Enjoy great views of Cape Town
- Hike though a unique Afromontane forest
Hike though a unique Afromontane forest, where wooden ladders are placed to assist you over tricky sections. Leave the forest behind about half way up the Skeleton Gorge, where you’ll spot the famous Breakfast Rock marking.
A short, more gentle climb up to McClears Beacon (1085m) offers fantastic, 360-degree views of Cape Town City and the False Bay. Your descent is via Nursary Ravine to the Kirstenbosch Gardens or via the cable car route with an optional bus trip back to the gardens.
- Professional tour guides
- National park entrance fees
- Hikers Picnic
- Pickup & drop-off transfers
- Hikers' picnic
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease bring the following with you: Day back pack with good, double shoulder straps as you will need to carry your gear and refreshments in it Water bottle with sufficient water Additional juice and energy snacks or sweets you may want Hiking boots or sturdy trainers Waterproof outer shell Comfortable clothes Cap/ hat or beanie in winter Gloves and scarf in winter Sun block Sun glasses Camera Hiking staff Torch + batteries for emergencies Personal first aid