- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Taste South Africa’s acclaimed wine heritage with a special Wine tasting in the Cape Winelands, where ducks form part of the workforce and handcrafted wines are waiting to be sampled.
- Experience some of the world’s best whale watching without leaving dry land. Hermanus’ coastal walkways have the perfect spots to sit and watch the whales as they frolic in in the bay.
- Join an experienced local guide for a sunrise meeting with meerkats. Savour the unique privilege of spending time with these elusive creatures.
- Cruise out on to the emerald waters of the Knysna Lagoon and taste some of the freshest, most delicious local produce on an Oyster Tour
South Africa’s seaside splendour awaits on the exquisite Garden Route and Wild Coast. Set off from Cape Town and visit wineries en route to Stellenbosch, sample abalone and spot whales from the cliffs of Hermanus, sample fortified wine along Route 62, observe meerkats at close range in Oudtshoorn, travel the Swartberg Pass to Prince Albert and the Cango Caves, taste fresh local oysters on a boat cruise to Knysna Heads, hike the spectacular rugged coastline of Tsitsikamma National Park, spot elephants in Addo National Park and finish in Port Elizabeth. This is the perfect South African tasting platter.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Knysna / Tsitsikamma National Park
Tsitsikamma National Park
Kariega Game Reserve
- 4 nights hotel, 4 nights lodge, 1 night Feature Stay Lodge
- 9 Breakfast, 5 Dinner
- Private vehicle , boat , open safari vehicle
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Stellenbosch - Vergenoegd Duck Parade & Wine Tasting
- Stellenbosch - Lanzerac Wine and Chocolate Tasting
- Betty's Bay - Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Betty's Bay - Penguin Colony
- Calitzdorp - Boplaas Port and Wine Tasting
- Oudtshoorn - Meerkat Experience
- Oudtshoorn - Cango Caves Guided Tour
- Knysna Lagoon - Oyster Tasting Boat Cruise
- Tsitsikamma National Park - Half Day Hike
- Kariega Game Reserve - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Kariega Game Reserve - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Port Elizabeth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Africa's Garden Route tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Africa's Garden Route tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 25 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Africa's Garden Route tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa's Garden Route tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a unique Peregrine Africa trip as its slow paced itinerary uses a private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, and doesn’t include any particuarly long drives (which is usually part-and-parcel of travel on the continent).
- This trip includes a hike in Tsitsikamma National Park that will take approximately half a day. However, there is a shorter walk option along the boardwalk if you are concerned about your fitness.
- Some passengers will have been travelling together prior to the start of this trip. Please see our Namibia & South Africa's Garden Route trip to see what you're missing out on.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers