- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
In eight days experience the best of Cape Town before visiting Kruger National Park - considered one of the best nature reserves for animal viewing in South Africa. Game drive through the bush as you spot all sorts of animals roaming around the land - you never know what you’ll come across on an African safari!
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town – Table Mountain & Robben Island
Day 3: Cape Town – Boulders Penguin Colony
Day 4: Fly to Johannesburg
Day 5: Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park
Day 7: Johannesburg
Day 8: Depart Johannesburg
- 3 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) in lodges
- 7 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Private Vehicle, 4WD, flight(s)
- Cape Town City Orientation Tour
- Table Mountain & Visit to Robben Island
- Visits to Cape Point & the Boulders Penguin Colony
- Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Evening Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Departure Transfer
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Africa in a week tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Africa in a week tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa in a week tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.