South Africa Escape
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Active and outdoor
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 10-75 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37640
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Day 1: South Africa,Cape Town,Cape Town
Day 2: South Africa,Cape Town
Day 3: South Africa,Stellenbosch,Hermanus Region,Hermanus
Day 4: South Africa,Swellendam,Mossel Bay
Day 5: South Africa,Knysna,Garden Route
Day 6: South Africa,Tsitsikamma,Eastern Cape,Garden Route,Eastern Cape
Day 7: South Africa, Route 62,Oudtshoorn
Day 8: South Africa,Cape Town,Cape Town
Day 9: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region,Kruger
Day 10: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region,Kruger
Day 11: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region
Day 12: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region
Day 13: South Africa,Three Rondawels,Bourke’s Luck Potholes,God’s Window,Johannesburg
Day 14: South Africa,End Of Tour
- 13 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 13 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 9 Dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Internal flight from the Garden Route to Johannesburg
- Services of your tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip. You can also book any of the optional excursions available during your tour with your tour leader â please see the 'Essential Information' tab for more details.
- All taxes and fees included
- Explore tour souvenir - a memorable gift of your once in a lifetime trip
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Africa Escape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Africa Escape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 May 2023, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Africa Escape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa Escape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.