- duration 4 to 5 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Come face to face with the Great White Shark
- Experience the exhilaration of shark diving
- Full transport from Cape Town included
See the Great White Shark face-to-face in its natural habitat. The experienced and specialised crew in Gansbaai will take you to “Shark Alley”, the prime spot for shark cage diving.
Today, you'll be picked up from your accommodation and will be transferred via boat to "Shark Alley" - South Africa's premier spot for shark cage diving. You'll have the chance to come up close and personal with the ocean's greatest predator, the Great White Shark, in its natural habitat. You'll travel with an experienced and specialised crew from Gansbaai for this exciting experience.
- Cape Town accommodation or CBD pick-up & drop-off
- Transfers in shared shuttles
- 1 Breakfast and 1 lunch
- Shark cage diving experience
- English-speaking local guide
- Meals & drinks
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 14 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 82 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 14 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Shark Cage Diving tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Shark Cage Diving tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.