- duration hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Come face to face with the Great White Shark
- Experience the exhilaration of shark diving
- Full transport from Cape Town included
See the Great White Shark face-to-face in its natural habitat. The experienced and specialised crew in Gansbaai will take you to “Shark Alley”, the prime spot for shark cage diving.
Today, you'll be picked up from your accommodation and will be transferred via boat to "Shark Alley" - South Africa's premier spot for shark cage diving. You'll have the chance to come up close and personal with the ocean's greatest predator, the Great White Shark, in its natural habitat. You'll travel with an experienced and specialised crew from Gansbaai for this exciting experience.
- Cape Town accommodation or CBD pick-up & drop-off
- Transfers in shared shuttles
- 1 Breakfast and 1 lunch
- Shark cage diving experience
- English-speaking local guide
- Meals & drinks
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Shark Cage Diving tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 02 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Shark Cage Diving tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Shark Cage Diving tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.