- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore Cape Town
- Drive along the scenic Garden Route
- Discover the Cape Winelands, known for highquality South African wines
- Enjoy game drives in Amakhala Game Reserve
Drive along the famous Garden Route, enjoying beautiful sceneries from the comfort of your car seat. Head for the incredible Amakhala Game Reserve, near Port Elizabeth, where you will spend three nights and be part of incredible safari trips that bring you closer to the rich biodiversity of this region.
With breath-taking sceneries, exciting adventure activities, luxury accommodation and excellent cuisine accompanied by fine wines, we guarantee that the memories of this trip are going to last a lifetime.
Day 1: Cape Town arrival & key collection
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town - Franschhoeck
Day 5: Cape Winelands (Franschhoeck)
Day 6: Franschhoeck - Oudtshoorn
Day 7: Oudtshoorn - Plettenberg Bay
Day 8: Plettenberg Bay
Day 9: Plettenberg Bay
Day 10: Plettenberg Bay - Amakhala Game Reserve
Day 11: Amakhala Game Reserve
Day 12: Amakhala Game Reserve
Day 13: Amakhala Game Reserve - Cape Town
- Car rental charges and domestic flights
- Meals & drinks as mentioned on the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Shared safari activities
- Game reserve fees
- International flight
- Travel insurance & visa
- Your choice of accommodation (please talk to the tour operator by clicking on the blue 'Make an Inquiry' button to learn more about the available options)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary or not included in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.