- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the sights and sounds of cosmopolitan Cape Town
Embark on an epic grand African journey reminiscent of the golden age of travel from Cape Town to Victoria Falls accompanied by renowned adventure explorer, author, and speaker, Mario Rigby. Featured in National Geographic, CNN, Conde Nast, and more, Mario is known across the globe for having completed a solo two-year, 12,000 km voyage from Cape Town to Cairo entirely by foot and kayak. Using his unique expertise of the African landscapes, Mario is the perfect guide for this adventure through the dramatic scenery, rich culture, and diverse wildlife of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe.From the vibrant streets of Cape Town and the sprawling dunes of Sossusvlei to elephant-filled Chobe National Park and finally spectacular rainbow crowned Victoria Falls, this African odyssey is action packed from start to finish. Take in the panoramic views from the top of Table Mountain then sip on South African wines at a local wine farm. Watch history come to life as you explore Damaraland in search of ancient rock engravings. Walk amongst larger-than-life sand dunes and lunar landscapes in Deadvlei. Head out on twice daily game drives through Etosha National Park, one of the world’s best wildlife-viewing parks, in search of cheetahs, zebras, lions, giraffes and more. The adventure ends with time to enjoy “the smoke that thunders”, majestic Victoria Falls.
Day 1: Start Cape Town
Day 2: Visit Table Mountain; afternoon wine tour
Day 3: To Olifants River
Day 4: To Orange River; afternoon optional canoeing
Day 5: To Fish River Canyon; afternoon walk
Day 6: To Sesriem
Day 7: Full day exploring Sossusvlei
Day 8: To Swakopmund
Day 9: Free day to enjoy optional activities
Day 10: To Twyfelfontein; visit Bushman paintings
Day 11: To Etosha N.P.
Day 12-13: Two days game viewing
Day 14: To Okavango River
Day 15: Mokoro (dugout canoe) ride on the Okavango
Day 16: To Chobe River
Day 17: Game drive and boat ride in Chobe N.P.
Day 18: To Victoria Falls
Day 19: Free day
Day 20: End Victoria Falls
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches & 1 dinner
- Free airport arrival and departure transfers (must be pre-booked with Exodus before departure)
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this RCGS: Southern Africa Cape Town to Vic Falls with Mario Rigby tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 206+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this RCGS: Southern Africa Cape Town to Vic Falls with Mario Rigby tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
RCGS: Southern Africa Cape Town to Vic Falls with Mario Rigby tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this RCGS: Southern Africa Cape Town to Vic Falls with Mario Rigby tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.