- duration 2 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fullboard 4 star accommodation, meals and 2 game drives
- Private tour guide/driver and private vehicle
- Overnight safari to Aquila Game Reserve with private transfers from Cape Town
On the first day you will receive lunch on arrival, with an afternoon game drive prior to dinner.
The next day, you will venture out on an early morning game drive in a 4x4 and open vehicle with other guests. On you return a delicious buffet breakfast will be served. A beautiful swimming pool is available for relaxation and to cool down at the hotel.
Check out will be at 11.00am whereafter you will be transferred from Aquila Private Game Reserve back to your accommodation in Cape Town.
Day 1: Overnight at Aquila Game Reserve
Day 2: Morning Spent at Aquila Game Reserve
- 4 star accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch dinner
- 2 game drives
- Transfers to and from Cape Town to/from Aquila Game Reserve in a private luxury Mercedes Benz sedan or similar car.
- Save +US$ 17 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Please note: Safari options close to Cape Town are in newly established private game reserves and cannot be compared to a safari in a more established game viewing area like Kruger National Park which has been around for a hundred or so years. Private Wildlife or Game Reserves have a limit to the amount of animals they are allowed to have on their game farm. It is not a zoo, but it is also not a national park. These options fill a very important role in the safari market by offering those persons who have never been on safari and who do not have the time to visit a more established reserve the chance to view Africa's wild animals … sometimes for the first time. Our offer includes full board: Lunch, Game Drive, Dinner, Bed, Game Drive and Breakfast at the Game Reserve. Accommodation will be in a Standard Lodge Room or Cottage Room with a Queen size bed. Full bathrooms with separate showers and views from the baths.