- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 26
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at the aweinspiring Victoria Falls
- Take advantage of many optional activities at Victoria Falls
- Boat trip to spot wildlife in Chobe NP
- Jeep safari in Hwange NP
Explore Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia with wildlife experiences and game viewing opportunities that are truly off the beaten track. Beautiful Zimbabwe has two of the pearls of Africa, Hwange and Matobo NP. In Hwange we learn about the painted dogs (African wild dogs) and in Matobo we go on a walking safari in search of the White Rhino.
We visit Etosha NP in Namibia, home to some of the largest elephants in Africa and the endangered black rhino. Namibia also offers spectacular and varied scenery; the dunes of the Namib Desert that stretch south from Swakopmund through to Sossusvlei, the barren mountains of Spitzkoppe and the unrivalled Fish River Canyon.
Sitting in between we have the highlight of the whole tour, the totally unique swamplands of the Okavango Delta in Botswana. We also visit the beautiful Chobe NP by boat for more game viewing opportunities. All in all this is an amazing journey and you need 24 days to experience it all.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Citrusdal
Day 3: Noordoewer
Day 4: Fish River Canyon
Day 5: Sesriem
Day 6: Solitaire
Day 7: Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund
Day 9: Spitzkoppe
Day 10: Etosha NP
Day 11: Etosha NP
Day 12: Grootfontein
Day 13: Shakawe
Day 14: Okavango Delta
Day 15: Okavango Delta
Day 16: Makgadikgadi Pans
Day 17: Makgadikgadi Pans
Day 18: Bulawayo
Day 19: Bulawayo
Day 20: Hwange NP
Day 21: Kasane
Day 22: Victoria Falls
Day 23: Victoria Falls
Day 24: Victoria Falls
- Overland Expedition Vehicle, Jeep, Mokoro
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary, African Camp Master
- Comfortable Hotel 1 night
- Camping 19 nights
- Multishare Hostel 2 nights
- Overnight Boat 1 night
- 18 Breakfasts
- 18 Lunches
- 18 Dinner
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia & Botswana Wanderer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia & Botswana Wanderer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia & Botswana Wanderer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia & Botswana Wanderer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.