- Wine tasting tour
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A morning boat trip and marine adventure en route to Dyer Island and diving with sharks
- Enjoy an afternoon wine tasting
- Scenic drive to Gansbaai with continental breakfast
- Explore one of the many quaint and picturesque towns or valleys of the region
Experience the excitement of South Africa while you encounter the ultimate underwater predator, the great white shark. This shark cage diving adventure is exciting and informative as you come face to fin with the shark in its natural habitat.
Once everyone has had a go you’ll head back to HQ and hop into a hot shower before enjoying a continental breakfast. Then depart to nearby Stanford, the Hemel en Aarde Valley or Bot River for a lazy afternoon of wine tasting and lunch.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town or winelands
- Private guide/driver
- Shark cage diving
- Continental breakfast
- Snacks on boat and upon return
- Shower facilities
- Wine tasting
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.