- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The stunning scenery and warm hospitality of the Karoo
- Picturesque & quaint holiday towns with diverse attractions, great shopping & fine dining
- The fascinating beauty and flora & fauna of mountain, forest, lagoon & coastal ecosystems
Visit National and World Heritage Sites and quant Karoo villages, sample locally produced olives, and journey to the ostrich capital of the world—Oudtshoorn—also home of the spectacular Cango Caves. Visit the gorgeous town of Knysna with a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve, and delight in the beautiful Garden of Eden in the Knysna Forest, as well as the Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary and Birds of Eden sanctuary near Plettenberg Bay.
The journey continues to Bloukrans Bridge, offering the highest commercially operated bungee jump in the world, where you also visit the Tsitsikamma Park and Storms River Mouth.
Don’t miss out, book today!
Phillip was an attentive and knowledgeable guide. Relaxed and very professional. Good sense of humour.”
Day 1: Cape Town – Prince Albert
Day 2: Prince Albert – Oudtshoorn
Day 3: Oudtshoorn – Knysna
Day 4: Knysna
Day 5: Knysna – Tsitsikamma
Day 6: Tsitsikamma – Port Elizabeth
- 5 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Sightseeing as specified
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Port Elizabeth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Garden Route Splendour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 29+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour departs on Monday, selected departure dates Tour notes: Minimum 2 guests Rates are on a per person sharing basis. Please enquire regarding single rates Choice of accommodation options available – Comfortable / A Cut Above / Premium. The rates given for this tour are based on the Comfortable option Guests will travel in the same vehicle, but will overnight in different room types at certain hotels, depending on their chosen accommodation option All departures are in English. German commentary is available on selected departure dates