- The stunning scenery and warm hospitality of the Karoo
- Picturesque & quaint holiday towns with diverse attractions, great shopping & fine dining
- The fascinating beauty and flora & fauna of mountain, forest, lagoon & coastal ecosystems
Visit National and World Heritage Sites and quant Karoo villages, sample locally produced olives, and journey to the ostrich capital of the world—Oudtshoorn—also home of the spectacular Cango Caves. Visit the gorgeous town of Knysna with a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve, and delight in the beautiful Garden of Eden in the Knysna Forest, as well as the Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary and Birds of Eden sanctuary near Plettenberg Bay.
The journey continues to Bloukrans Bridge, offering the highest commercially operated bungee jump in the world, where you also visit the Tsitsikamma Park and Storms River Mouth.
Don’t miss out, book today!
Day 1: Cape Town – Mossel Bay
Day 2: Mossel Bay – Oudtshoorn
Day 3: Oudtshoorn – Knysna
Day 4: Knysna
Day 5: Knysna – Tsitsikamma
Day 6: Tsitsikamma – Port Elizabeth
- 5 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Sightseeing as specified
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Port Elizabeth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Garden Route Splendour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour departs on Monday, selected departure dates Tour notes: Minimum 2 guests Rates are on a per person sharing basis. Please esquire regarding single rates All departures are in English. German commentary on the following date: FEB - 7th / MAR - 7th / APR - 4th / JUL - 4th / AUG - 1st / SEP - 12th / OCT - 3rd / NOV - 7th / DEC - 5th COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- What is the best month to go to South Africa?
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
- How many days are enough for South Africa?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.