- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive along the Cape Riviera and see stunning scenery
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Nature Reserve
- See the penguin colony at Boulders Beach
Travel past Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Llundadno and enjoy a photo stop at Maiden's Cove. Upon reaching Hout Bay, you’ll have the option of taking a boat to Seal Island to see the seal population (not included in the tour price). If you do not want to go for this option then you will explore the bay area and its harbor before continuing to Noordhoek Village.
You have the option to stop and try the best coffee roasted on this side of the Cape. Another optional stop is for wine tasting at Cape Point Vineyards for the best Sauvignon Blanc in the region.
The next stop is the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point (entrance tickets not included in the tour price), where you'll explore the reserve, see the Dias Beacon and the location where the two currents meet. You can hike up to the top to see the Cape Point Lighthouse or take the optional funicular (additional cost).
Head for Boulders Beach (entrance tickets not included in the tour price) and stop to see its penguin colony, encountering these fascinating creatures at close range. Enjoy travelling through the scenic Boyes Drive and see Kalk Bay as well as Muizenburg. The return route to Cape Town will be via the Old Cape Road, and the day ends with a drop off at your accommodation.
Tour itself was excellent, destinations are well picked.”
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. All transport as per the itinerary in a luxury minibus
- Experienced tour guides/drivers available in the following languages: English, French & Portuguese
- Toll fees at Chapman's Peak
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Meals & drinks
- Boulders Beach entrance fee
- Boat to Seal Island
- Admission fees at the Cape of Good Hope and Chapman's Peak
- Dutchman funicular in Cape Point
- Entrance fees to Cape Point
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
90 - 30 days before the tour start date: 30% cancellation fee
29 -14 days before the tour start date: 50% cancellation fee.
13 - 8 days before the tour start date: 75% cancellation fee.
7 - 0 days before the tour start date: 100% cancellation fee.
All confirmed bookings automatically carry a 10% administration fee