Full Day Hermanus Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2-99 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12422
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Best landbased whale watching in the world (Jul–Nov)
- Spectacularly scenic drive along the coast
- 1 x Wine Tasting (Wed & Fri)
- Penguins Stoney Point (Sundays)
On the drive back, we will continue to Bouchard Finlayson Wine Estate for a wine tasting on this prestigious vineyard. which presents further possibilities of whale (and even dolphin) sightings. On Sundays, a stop is made at Stony Point near Betty’s Bay to see the penguin colony (optional, for own account & time permitting). It also holds one of only two land-based penguin colonies in South Africa. You will be able to see these enthralling birds at play via a well-constructed wooden walkway. After a day exploring the charming towns and amazing marine life in Cape Town and surrounds, we will return to the Mother City.
- Return transfers from Cape Town city centre
- Penguins at Stoney Point (Sundays only)
- Whale-watching from shore
- 1 x wine tasting (Wed & Fri only)
- Optional activities (see description)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
• Cancellation less than 24 hours before departure – 100% cancellation fees
• Cancellation more than 24 hours before departure – full refund
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.