- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Immerse yourself in nature and seek out the elusive "Big 5" on 9 different wildlife safaris.
- Be whisked away to the top of Table Mountain on an aerial cable car.
- Witness the incredible beauty and power of Victoria Falls.
Get ready for an unparalleled journey through the cultural diversity and abundant wildlife of southern Africa. Seek out the “Big 5” on 9 different safaris. Experience an authentic bush dinner under the stars in Pilanesberg National Park. Get a taste of South African culture at local wineries. Witness the natural beauty of Victoria Falls. Greet African elephants and spend time interacting with them. Search for animals along the winding Chobe River. Epic scenery and winding coastlines come together in an incredible adventure.
Day 1 : Cape Town, South Africa - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Cape Town
Day 3 : Cape Town
Day 4 : Cape Town - Stellenbosch
Day 5 : Stellenbosch - Franschhoek - Stellenbosch
Day 6 : Stellenbosch - Johannesburg - Pilanesberg National Park
Day 7 : Pilanesberg National Park
Day 8 : Pilanesberg National Park
Day 9 : Pilanesberg National Park - Johannesburg - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Day 10 : Victoria Falls
Day 11 : Victoria Falls - Chobe, Botswana
Day 12 : Chobe National Park
Day 13 : Chobe - Johannesburg, South Africa - Tour Ends
- 12 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunchs
- 10 Dinners
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls & Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 156+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls & Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls & Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls & Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.