- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Taste some awardwinning wines
- Try out some unique chocolate & wine or olive & wine pairings
- Learn why Baroque music is played to the vines at De Morgenzon
Join us as we indulge your senses in one of South Africa’s most highly acclaimed wine-producing regions. Visit wineries that have been making wine for over 350 years. Enter into their historic, cobwebbed cellars and see how the past still lives in the present. Take a trip to glitzy, state-of-the-art wineries and taste the true expression of the local terroir.
Your first stop on this full-day, expertly guided private tour is Jordan Wine Estate, renowned for its terroir-inspired wines that combine the fruity accessibility of the New World with the classic elegance of the Old. Visit De Morgenzon, yet another winery, and learn about the effect of music on grapes. Know why playing Baroque music is good for vines. Taste for yourself and see if you agree!
When you’re finished learning about Bach, Handel and Vivaldi, your specialist guide will take you to the sleek and eco-friendly Cavalli Wine & Stud Farm for wine tasting and lunch. Equus, the restaurant at Cavalli, is excellent and the views of the surrounding mountain landscapes from the edge of the on-site lake are breathtakingly beautiful.
Your final stop of the day is Hidden Valley Winery, where you have the option of either wine and chocolate or wine and olive pairing.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private guide/driver
- Vineyard tour
- 3 wine tastings
- 1 wine and chocolate/olive pairing experience
- Optional visits
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellations from 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged
Cancellations from 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
Cancellations 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
Cancellations 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.