- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- An actionpacked and varied troop through the magnificent Western Cape
Fling yourself into Cape Town capers and venture to the Winelands beyond. There are adventures of the sandboarding and kayaking type to be had in these parts, but much more besides. Monumental scenery. Epic wildlife. Divine wines. Delicious food. See for yourself why people can’t resist returning to sensational South Africa time and time again.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip Cape Town & The Garden Route, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Ease yourself into South Africa with sundowners overlooking Camps Bay
Day 2: Climb the iconic Table Mountain
Day 3: Drive to the iconic Cape Point for an unforgettable bike ride
Day 4: Kayak with penguins
Day 5: Taste the region’s blockbuster wines
Day 6: Hike through Jonkershoek Nature Reserve
Day 7: Surf the dunes on a sandboarding adventure
Day 8: Savour your last moments in Cape Town
- All breakfasts and one dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Cabernet & Capers in South Africa tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Cabernet & Capers in South Africa tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Cabernet & Capers in South Africa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Cabernet & Capers in South Africa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.