- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town begin your safari in the colourful South African city at the tip of the African continent
- Etosha National Park spend three nights at the reserve and head out on numerous game drives in search of lions, elephants and more
- Okavango Delta glide through the delta aboard traditional mokoros and enjoy a guided game walk in search of some of Botswana's wildlife
- NamibNaukluft National Park scramble up to the top of Dune 45 and explore the salt pans and red dunes of Sossuvlei
ACCOMMODATED OVERLAND TOUR: From Table Mountain to Victoria Falls, you'll explore some of the most breathtaking parts of Southern Africa on this 22 day Accommodated Overland tour. Starting in Cape Town, you'll travel through the Namib Desert, spot wildlife in Etosha & Chobe NP and end in the adventure capital of Africa, Victoria Falls.
Day: 1 Cape Town
Day: 2 Cederberg
Day: 3 Orange River
Day: 4 Fish River Canyon
Day: 5 Sesriem
Day: 6 Sesriem
Day: 7-8 Swakopmund
Day: 9 Brandberg
Day: 10-11 Etosha National Park
Day: 12 Etosha National Park
Day: 13 Windhoek
Day: 14 Ghanzi
Day: 15-17 Maun
Day: 18 Nata Region
Day: 19 Kasane
Day: 20 Chobe National Park
Day: 21 Victoria Falls
Day: 22 Victoria Falls
- 1 night Chobe National Park Excursion (Mobile bush camping)
- 19 nights 2 - 3 hotels and permanent tents
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (Mobile bush camping)
- 21 breakfasts, 15 lunches and 7 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Transfer to Sossusvlei for Desert Walk
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided walk of Spitzkoppe
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drive - Etosha NP and Chobe NP. Park Entry into Victoria Falls National Park
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities - Check our Trip Notes for optional activities available on this tour
- Local payment - $700pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 160+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dunes, Deltas and Falls - 22 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Dunes, Deltas and Falls - 22 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dunes, Deltas and Falls - 22 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.