- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Cape Town to Western Cape
Day 2: Western Cape to Orange Gariep River, Namibia
Day 3: Orange Gariep River to Fish River Canyon, Namibia
Day 4: Fish River Canyon to Sesriem Area
Day 5: Namib Naukluft National Park to Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region
Day 6: Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region to Swakopmund
Day 7: Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund to Spitzkoppe
Day 9: Spitzkoppe to Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park to Windhoek
Day 12: Windhoek to Omaheke Region, Namibia
Day 13: Omaheke Region, Namibia to Maun, Botswana
Day 14: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 15: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 16: Maun to Elephant Sands
Day 17: Elephant Sands to Kasane
Day 18: Kasane to Livingstone, Zambia
Day 19: Livingstone
Day 20: Livingstone to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 21: Matobo National Park
Day 22: Bulawayo to Tshipise, South Africa
Day 23: Tshipise to Hazyview
Day 24: Kruger National Park
Day 25: Hazyview to Pretoria
- 21 nights twin share accommodation, 1 night pre-erected en suite tented camp (Delta); 2 night bush camping at Khomas Region and Spitzkoppe (equipment supplied).
- 24 Breakfasts, 20 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Chobe NP Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Kruger NP, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Services of two crew
- Sossusvlei shuttle & guided walk*
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping bag, mattress + pillow (Khomas Region, 1 night, Spitzkoppe, 1 night)
- Cape Town Township Tour*
- Sesriem Canyon
- Dune 45
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings
- Etosha NP, Game Drives
- Kalahari Bushman Walk
- Okavango Delta Wilderness Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari*
- Chobe NP, Fish Eagle Boat Cruise*
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 260 today.
- Earn US$ 173+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Desert Tracker Accommodated 25 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Desert Tracker Accommodated 25 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Desert Tracker Accommodated 25 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.