- duration 25 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Cape Town to Western Cape
Day 2: Western Cape to Orange Gariep River, Namibia
Day 3: Orange Gariep River to Fish River Canyon, Namibia
Day 4: Fish River Canyon to Sesriem Area
Day 5: Namib Naukluft National Park to Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region
Day 6: Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region to Swakopmund
Day 7: Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund to Spitzkoppe
Day 9: Spitzkoppe to Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park to Windhoek
Day 12: Windhoek to Ghanzi, Botswana
Day 13: Ghanzi to Maun
Day 14: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 15: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 16: Maun to Elephant Sands
Day 17: Elephant Sands to Kasane
Day 18: Kasane to Livingstone, Zambia
Day 19: Livingstone
Day 20: Livingstone to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 21: Matobo National Park
Day 22: Bulawayo to Tshipise, South Africa
Day 23: Tshipise to Hazyview
Day 24: Kruger National Park
Day 25: Hazyview to Pretoria
- 21 nights twin share accommodation, 1 night pre-erected en suite tented camp (Delta); 2 night bush camping at Khomas Region and Spitzkoppe (equipment supplied).
- 24 Breakfasts, 20 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- Camping and cooking equipment
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Sleeping bag, mattress + pillow (Khomas Region, 1 night, Spitzkoppe, 1 night)
- Accommodation as indicated
- Meals as indicated
- Services of two crew
- Cape Town Township Tour*
- Sesriem Canyon
- Sossusvlei shuttle & guided walk*
- Dune 45
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings
- Etosha NP, Game Drives
- Kalahari Bushman Walk
- Okavango Delta Wilderness Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari*
- Chobe NP, Fish Eagle Boat Cruise*
- Chobe NP Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Kruger NP, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- *Highlights are included in the Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Bookmundi is partner with Acacia Africa. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 239 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 159 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 193 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 15 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Desert Tracker Accommodated 25 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Desert Tracker Accommodated 25 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.