Cycling & Wine Tasting in the Winelands
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15392
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in Dutch, English, French, German
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley
- Visit an offthebeatentrack wine estate and taste awardwinning wines
- End the day with a wellearned winetasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm
Your next stop takes you off the beaten track and through a dirt road sweeping onto the other side of the mountains. Stop by at a hidden winery that specialises in producing award-winning wines. Take a seat and enjoy the view before hopping back onto your cycle.
After an enjoyable day on the road, sit down for a fantastic lunch and the final wine tasting of the day at the renowned Moreson Wine Farm. After lunch, your guide will drive you back to your accommodation in Cape Town or its surrounding areas.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Mountain bikes with front suspensions
- 2 wine tastings and 1 food & wine pairing
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.