- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley
- Visit an offthebeatentrack wine estate and taste awardwinning wines
- End the day with a wellearned winetasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm
Your next stop takes you off the beaten track and through a dirt road sweeping onto the other side of the mountains. Stop by at a hidden winery that specialises in producing award-winning wines. Take a seat and enjoy the view before hopping back onto your cycle.
After an enjoyable day on the road, sit down for a fantastic lunch and the final wine tasting of the day at the renowned Moreson Wine Farm. After lunch, your guide will drive you back to your accommodation in Cape Town or its surrounding areas.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Mountain bikes with front suspensions
- 2 wine tastings and 1 food & wine pairing
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.